When you purchase your Superscreen and download the free Superscreen app to your phone, they exchange encrypted keys when you unbox to set-up. Via exchange of these keys the 2 devices are securely paired and are able to identify each other uniquely. It's an extremely secure platform.
Articles in this section
- What are the limitations of Superscreen with my iPhone (iOS platform)?
- Can I use my existing Superscreen when I upgrade to a new phone? Even if that new phone is of a different OS, like changing from iOS to Android or vice versa?
- Can I split screen my Superscreen to run and view multiple apps at the same time?
- Can I load apps on Superscreen?
- How do I secure my information if my Superscreen is stolen?
- How does my Superscreen identify my phone?
- How is the data transfer secured?
- Superscreen vs. SideSync and other syncing apps
- Superscreen vs. Screen mirroring/casting technology
- Superscreen vs. iPad or other Tablets